- Eating Disorders and Magical Control of the Body. Routledge. (1995)
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Altered Body Images in Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa and Obesity. (Co author) in Altered Body Image – the Nurses role. Ed. Mave Salter. John Wiley and Sons ltd. (1998)
- Occupational Therapy with Eating Disorders. (Co author) in Occupational Therapy in Mental Health. Eds. D.W. Scott & N. Katz. Taylor & Francis. (1988)
- Working with Defence Mechanisms in Art Therapy. In Pictures – an Exhibition: Selected Papers on Art and Art Therapy. Eds. T. Dalley; A. Gilroy. Tavistock (1988)
- Art Therapy and Psychodrama with Eating Disorders Patients: The Use of Concrete Metaphors for the Body. In Arts Therapies and Clients with Eating Disorders. Ed. D. Dokter. Jessica Kingsley (1994)
- Psycho-Social Factors in Eating Disorders Explored Through Psychodrama and Art Therapy. In Why Women – Gender Issues and Eating Disorders. Ed. B. Dolan & I Gitzinger. Athlone Press (1994)
- Analytically Informed Art Therapy. In Where Analysis Meets the Arts. Ed. Y. Searle & I Streng. Karnac books (2001)
- Group Analysis and Psychodrama in Effective Practice in Action: Integrating Psychodrama with other Therapies. Ed M Farrel. 2014
- The Psychodynamics of Activity. (Mar 1986) British Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Art Therapy with the Visually Impaired. (Spring 1986) British Journal of Visual Impairment.
- Art Therapy with Eating Disorder Patients. (Summer 1987) Inscape – British Journal of Art Therapy.
- The Contribution of Occupational Therapy to the Inpatient Treatment of Patients with Eating Disorders. (Nov 1987) British Review of Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa.
- Borderline Aspects in Eating Disorders: Art Therapy’s Contribution. (Sep 1990) International Journal of Group Analysis.
- The Use of Guided Fantasy in Art Therapy with Survivors of Sexual Abuse. (Vol.21 No.2 1994) The Arts in Psychotherapy.
- Are Words Important in Group Analysis? An Exploration of the Consequences of Verbal Articulation.
- Psychodrama and Group Analysis.